Anyway, I mentioned some random fact about my life, and both girls looked a little sheepish for a minute, then both “admitted” that they already knew that—because they had read it here on the blog.
I love when that happens too.
Ok people, I know you’re out there. I know it because once in a while I hear from one of you that you’ve been “stalking” me on the blog. Secretly following my life. Unsure whether that’s ok, or appropriate, or a little weird and creepy.
I just want to say a couple things to you:
1. Welcome. I’m so glad you’re here.
2. I’ve poured you a mug of something steamy. Will you join me?
3. If it helps, I’m not saying anything here that I wouldn’t say if we were sitting across from each other at the coffee shop.
4. Although, if we were sitting across from each other, I’d be doing a lot more listening and a lot less talking.
6. Plus I’d be looking you in the eyes and getting to enjoy your big heart, or your new hairstyle, or at least your latest stories.
7. So that does make this a little weird. A little lacking.
8. But I’m still glad you stopped by. I’m so honored to share any small piece of life with you.
9. Leave me a note sometime so I can hear how life is treating you.
10. And, I hope to see you soon. Out there in the real world.
by julie rybarczyk